- 345% Increase in organic traffic
- 57% Increase in goal completions
- 100% Attribution measured
Ceridian had transformed as an organization and needed a refreshed online presence to communicate its new direction, drive new sales leads, and engage its key audiences. The current system architecture was complex and fragmented.
- Multiple Calls to Action were included on pages without users being guided toward a clear conversion path.
- Inconsistent and misleading navigation that created a mismatch between content displayed versus content expected.
- Pages and tabs with shallow content signal low content quality to search engines and potentially low value to users.
- Redirects from retired pages to the homepage prevalent which miss an opportunity to direct users to content of interest.
- A mobile experience that was not optimized for efficient usability.
- Data and analytics mapping inconsistent and measuring the wrong data sets.
- Ambiguous Attribution.
In Depth Research Performed
Conducted phone interviews with 13 Ceridian employees, including 2 executive leaders
Observed tracking in place and made adjustments to the funnels to collect accurate data for a baseline
Content Usability/User Experience Audits
Examined over 145 pages on the Ceridian corporate, careers, and Canadian sites.Compared the current Ceridian site to competitor sites to gain an understanding of where we could do better
- Implemented the new Organic Search Strategy and Site Map
- Implemented new data, analytics and goal mapping infrastructure for the new website.
- Provided the best practice UI/UX strategy from our lead UI/UX designer for the design team at Innovation Protocol who worked in collaboration with SEO Brand for this project