Award-Winning SEO Agency in Philadelphia
Acquire more customers for your business by partnering with one of the top SEO companies in Philadelphia, PA. We are on a mission to help business owners generate more leads online. We help you capture the most relevant leads and generate the maximum ROI from your marketing campaigns.
With hundreds of loyal clients trusting our Philadelphia SEO services for several years, you can be sure your business will effectively reach the top of Google faster. With our proven expertise in SEO and Digital Marketing, we will show you tangible results for all our range of SEO services like Organic SEO, Local SEO, Ecommerce SEO, B2C SEO, and B2B SEO.
How SEO Benefits Your Business?
SEO helps your business rank on the top of the search engines, enabling you to bring more qualified leads to your site. SEO boosts your brand awareness as search engine users are more likely to trust websites on the first page of Google.
We apply tested and effective SEO strategies to get your website ranked on the first page of Google faster. On-page SEO, if done correctly, makes your website well-structured and clean, thereby compelling visitors to stick longer. This, in turn, improves the user experience, reduces the bounce rate, and increases page views.
The best part about SEO is that it brings results even after years of publishing content. However, this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do SEO regularly.
There are more advantages of SEO to your business, such as:
- You can target your potential customers at every stage of the buying funnel.
- SEO decreases your cost per acquisition (CPA).
- SEO encourages local users to visit your offline store after a Google search.
- SEO improves the credibility of your business.
- You stay updated with changes in consumer behavior.
- SEO can be measured, meaning you can track how much ROI your organic SEO campaign is bringing.
- SEO helps to attract more blog subscribers.
- Combined with PPC, SEO improves your overall digital marketing ROI.
Join Hands With A Result-Driven Digital Marketing Agency
We offer SEO and Marketing services to grow your business. Our full list of SEO services include:
- Comprehensive keyword research
- Google Maps optimization
- SEO analysis and audit
- Local SEO, National SEO, and International SEO
- Comprehensive ON page audit
- White hat link building
- Pay Per Click advertising solutions
- Amazon advertising
- Social media marketing
- Content writing
- Content copywriting
Our SEO Audit Process
As an industry leading Philadelphia SEO company, we follow a proven plan to do SEO for our clients. Here is an overview of our SEO audit process.
Step 1: Comprehensive Competitor Analysis
Our SEO audit process starts with a comprehensive competitor analysis. We identify the top 2-3 organic competitors and analyze their domain strength based on the following factors:
- Domain Authority of the site.
- The Domain age.
- The total number of organic keywords on which the site is ranking.
- Ahrefs Domain Rating of the site.
- The Average Visit Duration.
- The total number of pages per visit.
- The bounce rate of the site.
- The total number of backlinks.
- Estimated monthly organic traffic.
- Comparison of the top referring domains of your site vs your competitors.
- Comparison of the competitor’s broken links to swap out the competitor’s dead link in favor of yours.
- Identify the keywords where your competitors rank as a featured snippet.
- Perform a keyword gap analysis to identify the keywords where your competitors rank, but your site doesn’t.
- Identify your competitor’s top content.
- Identify your competitor’s most-linked content.
- Perform a backlink gap analysis to identify the sites that link back to your competitors but don’t link back to you.
Step 2: Keyword Research
Keyword research is a vital part of SEO. We use various tools to find the best keywords for your website. We focus on both short and long-tail keywords.
We not only consider the relevancy, but we also examine the user intent, SEO difficulty, and average search volume when picking keywords for your website.
Moreover, we also find keywords that are relevant to voice search SEO and featured snippets. We focus on both seed keywords and question-based keywords to give you the maximum chances of reaching your potential customers at every stage of the buyer journey.
Step 3: Technical SEO Audit
A technical audit helps us identify issues that might be hampering the SEO of your website. The list of factors that we check is extensive, but at the most basic level, it includes:
- Is Google able to index your site correctly?
- Does your site load quickly?
- Is your website easy to navigate?
- Is the internal linking of your site done correctly?
- Is your website mobile-friendly?
- Does your website have zombie pages?
- Does your website have breadcrumbs in place?
- How many redirect requests does your website make?
- Are your sitemaps and robots.txt correct?
- Does your website have 404 errors?
Step 4: On-Page SEO Audit
An on-page SEO audit helps identify the errors in individual web pages of your site. On-page SEO can have a significant impact on the organic rankings of your website.
While conducting an SEO audit, we focus on the following things:
- Are all your title tags unique?
- Do you have different meta descriptions for all your pages?
- Do your titles and descriptions contain well-researched keywords?
- Do you have header tags on your webpages (one H1 per page, many websites we review have more than one)?
- Does your content satisfy user intent?
- Is your content keyword-rich and engaging?
- Is your URL structure good?
- Do all the images on your website have an ALT Text tag?
Step 5: Comprehensive Link Analysis
Your internal linking structure makes it easier for search engine crawlers to find different pages on your website. Internal links also encourage your visitors to stay on your site for long.
Moreover, your backlink profile helps you boost the domain authority of your website. Hence, we conduct an extensive link analysis. These are the things we focus the most on.
- Are all your internal links relevant?
- Are there any broken internal links?
- Are there any gaps in the internal linking structure?
- Does your website have enough backlinks from high-authority sites?
- Are there any spammy or low-quality links?
- Are there any backlink opportunities that you missed?
- Are you getting links from different domains or only from selected websites?
- Is the anchor text ratio good?
Step 6: Find Easy Ranking Opportunities
We examine your website to find low hanging opportunities (pages that rank in positions 11-20). We then optimize these pages for some quick wins.
The process of optimizing these pages include:
- Adding some internal links to the pages.
- Revising the content to add some more keywords.
- Building fresh backlinks to the target pages.
- Updating the content to make it fresh.
We also conduct extensive competitor research to identify content gaps. This helps us find topics you should be writing on along with some high-volume keywords that may be worth targeting.
Online Reputation Management Services To Improve The Overall Image of Your Brand
Social Media Monitoring
Press Release Writing
Monitor Search Positions
Our online reputation management (ORM) services will make your customers trust you more than ever. ORM services help you create a better connection with your customers and an impactful reputation for your business online.
As a leading online reputation management company in Philadelphia, we also help you fix the damage that occurred earlier. We respond to any negative comments promptly and professionally. This helps us please your reviewer and improve your reputation. Our online reputation management includes:
ORM is essential because it helps to improve the reputation of your business, and people start to trust your brand. ORM, coupled with SEO, strengthens the position of your brand in the Google search results.
Social Media Marketing Services
Connect with over 3.08 billion social media users across the globe with our social media marketing services. As a prominent digital marketing agency in Philadelphia PA, we perform customer analysis to find the right social media networks your business should have a presence.
We conduct competitor research to understand what resonates best with your target audience. Our social media experts then create a custom social media strategy to boost the engagement levels of your business and increase your followers. Our social media marketing services include.
- Social media profile optimization.
- Social media post creation.
- Custom images/infographics creation.
- Content strategy for all your social media accounts.
- Creation of hashtags.
- Sponsored ads (additional cost).
- Engaging with your followers.
- Create and manage quiz/polls.
- Profile reach analysis.
Amazon Marketing Services (AMS)
Get on the top of the world’s leading eCommerce platform with our Amazon marketing services. From keyword research to optimizing your product descriptions and images, we handle it all. We help you get your brand and products become the choice of shoppers worldwide. Our Amazon marketing services include:
- Dedicated Amazon marketing specialist.
- Complete Amazon SEO services.
- Category and sub-category optimization.
- Professional copywriting.
- Inventory monitoring.
- Competitor analysis.
- User engagement analysis.
- Amazon’s minimum advertised price (MAP) and pricing monitoring.
- Amazon advertising.
- Reporting and analytics.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Conversions are the lifeline of every business. SEO without CRO is incomplete. SEO helps to bring in relevant organic traffic to your website, while CRO helps to convert that traffic into customers.Conversion rate optimization aimed at maximizing the effectiveness of your website to convert visitors into buyers. We make sure your visitors stay long enough to convert. From designing and optimizing landing pages to instilling trust in your brand, we do everything that it takes to boost conversions. Our CRO package includes:
- An in-depth audit of your website.
- Thorough research covering each stage of your sales funnel.
- A/B testing landing pages and CTA buttons.
- Marketing strategy plan.
- Identifying new conversion opportunities.
- Website content update.
Content writing helps boost your visibility by enabling you to rank on the top of search engines for your desired keywords and topics. It also lets you nurture potential customers until they are ready to buy. Our in-house team of content writers provide you with relevant, accurate, informative, and engaging content that your visitors will love. Being a full-fledged digital marketing company in Philadelphia, all the content that we provide is optimized for SEO. Our content writing services include:
- Content strategy based on your business goals.
- Topic pitching and ideation.
- Keyword research.
- Competitor’s blog research.
- Unlimited revisions.
Full-Service SEO Company in Philadelphia – Industries We Cover
As a premier SEO agency in Philadelphia, we work with several businesses from different verticals. Our team of expert SEO professionals in Philadelphia has experience working with companies from a wide range of industries.
We have been doing SEO for local businesses for years now. 97% of consumers use the internet to find stores near them. We know how to boost your local SEO rankings so that you don’t miss your potential customers who are searching for a business similar to yours online.
Local business SEO is competitive because your business needs to compete with lots of similar local businesses operating in your area. We help your local business to rank in Google, Bing, and Apple maps so that you don’t miss a single relevant local business lead.
We optimize your business website for relevant local searches and help your business to the local Google snack pack. Your business profile on Google My Business is optimized, and lots of local citations are acquired to make Google trust your local business. We also help you to acquire lots of genuine positive reviews by implementing strategies that lets you earn positive reviews for your business.
Google receives more than one billion health-related searches each day. Our custom SEO plan for healthcare can help you rank on the top for your desired keywords and help the patients to find your website or medical facility. From pharmaceuticals to hospitals, we have generated great results for valuable healthcare brands.
We focus on increasing the existing patient referrals and implement local SEO strategies to increase the flow of patients who are looking for healthcare services in your target areas.
We also help to monitor the online reputation of your business so that patients remain positive and trust your service. We educate healthcare consumers and invite referrals from other sources. Our healthcare SEO services remain unmatched in the entire Philadelphia.
We have created various campaigns and SEO strategies for our clients in the education sector. We have helped universities attract students organically to enroll for different bachelor and master’s degree courses.
SEO is a must for educational institutions because students nowadays search for courses online, and without organic visibility of your institution, they won’t be able to find you. Be it university or local schools, securing higher rankings is essential for everyone.
We always make sure that you choose the right keywords that help students searching for courses to find your educational institution. Our proven SEO expertise helps educational institutions optimize their website and continually adjust their SEO campaigns, depending on seasonal traffic fluctuations to achieve online success.
Ecommerce SEO Services
Ecommerce SEO is a lot different than any other industry SEO services. It requires product description optimization, site architecture optimization, snippet optimization, and more. We have a demonstrated record of delivering result-oriented SEO services to ecommerce companies.
You really can’t succeed in this competitive ecommerce landscape if you don’t opt for robust ecommerce SEO services. Our ecommerce SEO experts in Philadelphia have years of experience promoting online stores and we know how to maintain a regular flow of new customers to your online shop.
Moreover, we strive to make your product landing pages user friendly so that you can generate the maximum conversions. Our expert CRO strategies are especially useful for ecommerce businesses.
We always track the latest SEO trends and offer a data-driven ecommerce SEO strategy to improve your existing site traffic and plan for the future.
Our SEO experts can help you outrank other law firms, individual law practitioners, or attorneys organically. We also create strategies to get you more leads from search engines.
Our attorney SEO services in Philadelphia helps people looking for legal services online to find your law firm. We know how important it is for attorneys and legal practitioners to rank on the first page of Google.
As the best marketing agency for lawyers, we make sure your legal firm dominates the search engine rankings and acquires the most relevant leads regularly.
Though people buy properties after visiting it, they begin their search online. Our real-estate SEO strategy is designed in a way to help you attract potential property buyers and increase the chances of them visiting your property.
The chances of people searching for your firm when they look for properties are slim. People are more likely to search with keywords and as a real estate firm, you need to make your business visible to the customers at this very moment when they are searching for properties on Google.
Our real estate SEO services focus on local keywords targeting every area of your business and acquire the most relevant and time-sensitive leads. We help your business solve the problem of home seekers. When people know about your business, they start trusting your brand and are more likely to strike a deal with you.
We are a professional SEO agency for travel companies.
Travelers do a lot of research before visiting a new place. Our travel SEO services can help you get in front of these travelers right when they’re searching for businesses similar to yours. Not only does this increase the chances of conversion, but it also boosts your brand awareness.
We provide cutting-edge travel SEO services to get your travel business on the first page of Google, where it is most likely to be seen by the maximum number of relevant prospects.
We identify search intent targeted keywords and optimize your site for customer-centric content. All you need is to get started and see how far our targeted SEO services can take your travel business.
Why Hire The Top Rated SEO Company in Philadelphia?
In an industry full of agencies that overpromise and underdeliver, reputation is everything. We have built a reputation for being an SEO firm with 100% transparency. You will always know what we’re doing on your behalf, and you will have 24/7 access to all of your data.
You should choose us as your SEO agency in Philadelphia because you will get:
- Dedicated Project Manager: We understand the importance of having dedicated project managers who keep you updated with our process. Should you need any assistance, you can reach them via email or phone (as per your preference).
- Expertise: Our SEO professionals have an average experience of more than a decade. They are well versed with all the SEO tactics and stay on top of search engine algorithm updates.
- Complete Research: We conduct extensive competitor and audience research to understand your industry better. This helps us optimize your website in a way that brings results.
- Site Health Check: We invest our time to review the health status of your website. It includes analyzing usability, content, CTA placement, and domain authority.
- Reporting: We send monthly performance reports and campaign analysis. It includes the key metrics that matter to your business. We also email you an in-depth report once every quarter that contains every detail about what we have done for your website’s SEO.
- Custom SEO Strategy: We realize that every business has unique requirements. Thus, we provide a tailor-made search engine optimization strategy that fits your business needs and budget.
- In-house Content Writers Team: We have an in-house team of content writers who can provide you with informative, compelling, and engaging content that helps drive more traffic to your website.
We’ve delivered impeccable results to our clients in the past and are continuing to do so.
Best Marketing Agency in Philadelphia With The Right Expertise
Our strategic digital marketing services help your business grow profits and maximize the overall revenue.
We are an extension of your marketing team who are solely focused on delivering the best results for your business. As one of the leading marketing firms in Philadelphia, we have experience helping virtually all types of companies.
Leverage The Power of PPC Ads To Acquire More Customers
Quickly spread the word about your products with pay-per-click advertising. Place bids on keywords associated with your pages or products. The more your bid, the higher your business will rank in a keyword search.
We bid on long-tail keywords. Since specific keywords are commonly associated with lower bids, long-tail keywords help save money. However, we take care to avoid the following:
- Broad keywords: We avoid bidding on short keywords unless it’s highly relevant because higher bids force you to pay for useless clicks.
- Bounce rate: We avoid directing customers to any page other than your specific landing pages to reduce the bounce rate and improve conversions.
- Impatience: We know PPC takes time to produce results. We recommend giving it a few months and tweak your ads to make them profitable.
We think about the amount you’re willing to spend on PPC ads as well as the number of products you wish to list. Also, we think about the right advertiser for promoting your product – the popular ones being Google Ads and Microsoft Bing Ads.
Custom Marketing Solutions For Philadelphia Businesses
We understand the need for an evergreen marketing strategy that generates leads all year along. We have expertise in planning custom marketing strategies for Philadelphia businesses.
We take the help of data analytics, powerful marketing tools, and conduct extensive marketing research to craft a digital experience that your target audiences will remember for years to come.
Optimize Your Site For Voice Search
More than 70 percent of consumers use voice searchers over regular typing. We help you to optimize your content for voice search to grab organic traffic from search engines.
We capitalize on long-tail keywords without stuffing them unnaturally into your content.
Our voice search SEO experts pay attention to queries in the form of questions and adapt the contents of your website to these queries.
- Focus on “who”, “why”, “what”, and “where” queries since they are common trigger words in voice search.
- Ensure your answers are below 30 words and separate them into paragraphs.
- Come up with unique product descriptions that sound amazing when read aloud.
- Since most voice searches occur on mobile devices, speed is a key factor.
- Repurpose the words, style, and tone to use as voice search makes the keywords and language to use more flexible.
Thanks to the integration of on-site voice features, we help your customers connect with your customer service through voice-activated chatbots capable of answering shopper complaints and questions.
Plan Effective Email Marketing Strategies
American millennials check their emails while performing different activities. We leverage this user behavior for the growth of your business.
We help you collect your store visitors’ email addresses using tools such as autoresponders, opt-in forms, campaign tracking tools, and list management systems.
Our email marketing experts rely on your shopping cart’s email marketing integrations or platforms like Constant Contact or MailChimp to communicate with potential buyers. The performance is extended with features such as spam filtering, split-testing, and APIs.
With 68 percent of GenZ reading company emails, we give them something valuable in exchange like:
- Free user guides
- Free ebooks
- Downloadable gifts
We follow effective email marketing strategies for generating the most relevant business leads:
- Conduct A/B Testing – We know what drives conversion among your customers. We create two emails for your customer base and find out which version results in the highest CTR.
- Write a Catchy Subject Line- We do not include misleading or clickbait subject lines. We ensure they contain some character.
- Get Personal – We include the names of customers in your email and maintain a casual writing style with zero grammatical errors.
- Make Emails Entertaining and Informative – We consider your target demographics and write emails that are relevant for your audience. The best emails do not have walls of text. We break up your messages using color blocks, CTA buttons, bullets, and improve readability.
- Use a Mobile Responsive Design – We ensure customers can read your email on all mobile devices. Otherwise, all the hard work will end up in the trash.
Unleash the Power of Influencer Marketing
More than 50 percent of consumers trust influencers, while 40 percent purchase products that are promoted by them on social media. What’s more, 90 percent of marketers feel that the ROI from influencer marketing is better or comparable to other marketing channels.
Take advantage of the impact influencers have on followers. We help you find the perfect influencer for your business based on the following metrics:
- Influences who target potential buyers.
- Influencers who have human followers instead of bots.
- Influencers who can disseminate your messages effectively with their followers.
We help you negotiate with your preferred influencers and settle on terms like promotion incentives.
Once you agree to work with an influencer, we help you generate a coupon code for his/her followers and encourage influencers to use the codes for promoting your product.
We always engage with the audience of influencers and address concerns and questions on time.
We make sure the influencer we choose caters to your niche. We communicate clearly to know what their services entail and search for popular influencers online to find personalities with followers your business would like to target.
Flexible SEO Packages That Suits Every Business
Our affordable SEO packages are suited for every business. We have a decade of excellence in optimizing websites. Here are some of the top features of all our premium SEO packages:
- Complete site structure analysis.
- Identification of the most profitable keywords for your business.
- Keyword mapping so that every landing page matches the user intent.
- Geo-targeting to improve local SEO.
- Google Map Listing optimization to generate the most relevant SEO leads.
- High quality and relevant link acquisition.
- Voice search optimization.
- Featured snippet optimization.
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console set up and analysis.
- Content duplicacy and Google penalty check.
- Comprehensive competitor analysis to identify the USP and strategies of your closest competitors.
- Initial link audit.
- Complete ON Page optimization with optimized Title tags, Header tags, Alt tags, and anchor text.
- Site speed and mobile friendliness check.
- Google sitemap and HTML sitemap creation.
- Blog posting and blog optimization.
- W3C Optimization.
- User experience optimization.
- Conversion rate optimization to generate the maximum leads.
- Guest blog posting for the acquisition of the highest authority links.
- Content writing and content optimization.
We always follow the Google guidelines for optimizing a website.
Top SEO and Digital Marketing Tools That We Use
We use the following SEO and digital marketing tools to generate ROI-friendly results.
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Screaming Frog
- Open Site Explorer (OSE)
- Google Keyword Planner
- Answer The Public
- Google Trends
- Yoast SEO
- GT Metrix
- Google Page Speed Insights
- Ahrefs SERP Checker, and other specialized SEO software.
Dominate the search engine result pages by choosing one of the most trusted SEO agencies in Philadelphia. We have SEO packages for large, medium, and small scale businesses. Do not hesitate to contact us for a free SEO audit.
Get The Much Needed Media Coverage For Your Business
We help your business acquire the much needed media coverage. Our media outreach specialists have partnered with the prominent media publications as per your industry niche to give your business valuable media mentions to improve branding and generate direct business leads.
We have helped business acquire brand mentions on the following reputed publications:
- Search Engine Watch
- The Huffington Post
- USA Today
- The Washington Post
- Social Media Today
Acquiring press and media coverage can do wonders for your business. People trust companies that have been featured by well-known media publications.
1- Do I Need SEO?
Yes, you do. When consumers discover your brand on search engines, they’re more likely to click on your website. Besides, SEO helps you drive traffic from your desired keywords, enabling you to attract highly-qualified leads.
Online competition is getting tougher because almost every business is opting for SEO services. If you leave your business at the hands of a novice SEO expert, then your business won’t be able to rank in the first page of Google. We have decades of experience managing SEO campaigns for our clients and we know our job well.
2- How Much Time Will It Take to See Results From SEO?
There’s no fixed time. Results vary based on various factors. Generally speaking, we see measurable results in the first 4-6 months. However, SEO results grow exponentially over time. This means once you start seeing results, it’ll continue to grow (unless you stop doing SEO).
3- Will My Website Always Rank On Top After You Have Optimized It?
SEO is always changing, and one cannot guarantee a top position all the time, although we put our best efforts to maintain them. Since rankings depend on more than 200 factors, no agency can promise that you’ll always be at the top for your industry keywords.
4- What Are the Types of SEO?
There are three types of SEO. These are:
On-page SEO: It refers to optimizing your webpage content to rank higher in search engines. On-page SEO includes publishing high-quality articles, optimizing your headlines, title tags, meta descriptions, and more.
Off-page SEO: It refers to all the activities that you do outside your website to boost your position in search engines. Off-page SEO includes acquiring backlinks, social signals, guest posting, influencer outreach, forum posting, and more.
Technical SEO: It refers to optimizing the technical aspect of your website that affects your rankings in search engines. Technical SEO includes loading speed, robots.txt, sitemaps, breadcrumbs, HTTPS requests, 301 redirects, and more.
When it comes to search engine rankings, all three hold equal importance.
5- Which Is Better, SEO or PPC, and Why?
There is no clear winner among SEO and PPC. Both are better because both have different goals. SEO helps you get on the first page of the search engine results page organically, while PPC aims to improve your revenue by attracting leads inorganically. When used together, SEO and PPC can increase your chances of ranking highly for your target keywords and attract leads through two different channels.
6- What Factors Affect My SEO?
There are around 200 factors that influence a website’s ranking in Google. It includes content length, keywords, loading speed, bounce rate, average time spent on site, and more.
We analyze every factor that can have an impact on the organic presence of your business. Google ranking factors are secret and are not disclosed by Google. However, with our years of SEO practice, we know what Google likes, and we optimize your website according to the current guidelines provided by Google. You start to see the results in just a quarter.
7- How Do You Acquire Backlinks?
We build backlinks in an old-school way. The strategies we use for link building includes:
- Email outreach.
- Skyscraper technique.
- Guest posting on related websites.
- Posting on niche forums and Q&A sites.
- Publish link-worthy content, such as infographics, statistics, in-depth guides, etc.
- Promoting your content on social media.
- Leveraging HARO (Help A Reporter Out).
- Partnering with influencers who can share your content on their social profiles and drive tons of traffic to your site. Traffic ultimately brings the much needed natural backlinks.
8- How Much Does SEO Cost?
The monthly cost of your SEO depends on your marketing goals. Whether it’s local SEO, eCommerce SEO, or enterprise SEO, many factors are considered when determining a custom quote. It also includes the number of keywords, the depth of your website, and your current SEO status.
Ready to Start?
Call us today to get a FREE SEO audit and take your business to the next level. Our customized SEO plans are effective for both local and global businesses.
We analyze your current marketing spend and devise plans to cut down the costs on unnecessary spending so that you know which channels are delivering the highest ROI.
We always trust A/B testing and recommend strategies that are data-driven so they are most likely to produce results.
Our clients love us, don’t hesitate to book a free consultation with us to double your traffic and leads in no time.